There’s still time to register for AHF Live: The 2014 Affordable Housing Developers Summit, which will be Nov. 19-21 at the Fairmont Millennium Park in Chicago.
This must-attend event of the affordable housing industry provides ample opportunities for developers and owners to learn the latest development and finance strategies, to network, and to find resources to grow their businesses.
Some of the highlights of the annual conference include:
- The State of the Industry Power Panel: Hear from a dozen industry leaders about what the future holds for the tax credit market, tax and housing finance reform, and other hot issues that affect your business.
- Keynote: Real estate visionary, business leader, and philanthropist J. Ronald Terwilliger will share his thoughts on housing policy.
- Capitol Hill Update: Our Beltway insiders will catch you up on the latest housing legislation.
- Tax Credit Equity Outlook Power Panel: This all-star panel of equity syndicators and investors will provide the latest information you need on the LIHTC market heading into 2014.
- AHF Awards Ceremony: Honor this year’s Affordable Housing Hall of Fame inductees, Young Leaders, and Readers’ Choice Awards winners at an awards ceremony and the following cocktail reception.
- Pre-Conference Workshops: Attendees can also enhance their learning experience by signing up for two intensive workshops for an additional $199. Get step-by-step guidance on how to structure deals and fit the financing pieces of the puzzle together during Nuts & Bolts of Deal Structuring. Or head to the Tax Credit and Tax-Exempt Bond Boot Camp, where basic operations of low-income housing tax credits and tax-exempt bonds will be covered for beginners and those who need a refresher.
Attendance is reserved exclusively for people who are primarily owners and developers of affordable housing, plus state and local housing finance agency representatives and nonprofit organizations focused on the business of affordable housing. To register, visit https://www.cvent.com/events/2014-ahf-live-summit/registration-1d532be404a94f418e2ad38fecbf00bf.aspx.