The nation’s leading affordable housing developers, finance providers, and advocates will share their expertise at the fourth annual AHF Live: Housing Developers Forum.
The forum will be held April 25-27 at the New Orleans Marriott. Speakers, so far, include:
- Maria Barry, Bank of America Merrill Lynch;
- Emily Cadik, Enterprise Community Partners;
- David Gasson, Boston Capital and Housing Advisory Group;
- Antoinette “Toni” Jackson, Jones Walker;
- Matt Josephs, Local Initiatives Support Corp.;
- Kimberly Latimer-Nelligan, Low Income Investment Fund;
- Monique Lawshe, GHC Housing Partners;
- Meg Manley, PIRHL;
- Bob Moss, CohnReznick;
- Michelle Norris, National Church Residences;
- Cynthia Parker, BRIDGE Housing Corp.;
- Milt Pratt, The Michaels Development Co.;
- Matt Rieger, Housing Trust Group;
- Shannon Ross, Housing Partnership Network;
- Jay Segel, R4 Capital;
- Patrick Sheridan, Volunteers of America;
- Doug Shoemaker, Mercy Housing California; and
- Brian Swanton, Gorman & Co.
This year’s conference will focus on creating bigger opportunity out of bigger challenges by digging into new and pressing issues, including how to provide housing for the missing middle and why the lessons learned from recent disaster recovery efforts are important for all. The nation’s top developers and owners also will share what’s keeping them up at night as well as the opportunities they are seeing in today’s market. In addition, the final morning sessions will focus on some of the industry’s emerging trends.
Several representatives from the AHF 50 list of top owners and developers will be taking part in the discussions.
Attendance is reserved for people who are primarily owners and developers of affordable housing plus representatives of housing finance agencies and nonprofit organizations focused on the business of affordable housing.
For more information or to register, visit www.ahfliveforum.com.