DALLAS-The Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas has awarded $11 million in Affordable Housing Program (AHP) grants to 53 developments this year.
Federal Home Loan Banks set aside 10 percent of their profits to fund their AHPs.
The Dallas bank has awarded:
- $1 million to seven developments with 135 units in Arkansas;
- $2.5 million to 15 developments with 350 units in Louisiana;
- $3.1 million to 13 developments with 378 units in Mississippi;
- $288,000 to two developments with 36 units in New Mexico;
- $3.3 million to 14 developments with 660 units in Texas; and
- $850,000 to two out-of-district developments with 94 units in Colorado and Florida.