Think about the young people you have met in your work and help us identify those special individuals who you think can build organizations, lead programs, usher in new ways of doing things, and solve common problems in the affordable housing industry.
Affordable Housing Finance is looking for people from all disciplines, whether its development, finance, law, accounting, or government program administration who are younger than 40. They don’t have to be workaholics, but they need to be dedicated and hard-working people who have demonstrated that they are committed to the mission of affordable housing and community development.
To nominate someone, please e-mail Christine Serlin at telling us why you think the person has leadership ability, making sure to note the following:
- where they work and job title
- how you know them, and for how long
- how long they have worked in the industry
- what qualities make them potential leaders
- what you know about their philosophy, purpose, or career goals
- outstanding specific accomplishments that show leadership skill
- their age, if you know it
- their contact information
- their resume, if you have it
We suggest you keep your nomination confidential, as will we. We will be selective in determining who to profile in the magazine, so we don’t want to raise anyone’s hopes. Nor do we want this to be viewed as a career-advancement or resume-building tool. The deadline for nominations is Wednesday, May 2, 2012.